Saturday, May 21, 2011

Are we going to be ready...

My gestational diabetes seem to be somewhat on track with my medicine. The doctor has increased it a few times but I seem to still be having a few spikes a week. Not really sure why because I am sticking to the diet to a T.

I went shopping last weekend and I came home to find that Fred had put together the crib. When I saw it, I immediately started crying and it was a bit overwhelming. I realized that in about 2 months there was going to be a baby living in this room. I keep asking myself if we are going to be able to get our act together and be ready for him to come. Fred is motivated and is doing so much around the house with cleaning and preparing but I am not. I am so tired when I get home from work and on the weekends our schedules have been quite busy. Fred has been taking care of the cleaning and such when I go to bed.

Tomorrow is our baby shower!! I am super excited and can't wait to see family and friends I have not seen in some time. I can't wait to open the presents for "Rusty"!! Pictures will be posted on facebook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment