Friday, January 21, 2011

Fred got me into this!

Here it goes...

Fred came home the other night and told me he started a blog for our baby. I was touched (an emotional mess to say the least) and I thought to myself, I would like to do that as well. The reason for my blog is for advice, emotional support, hearing that what I am going through is normal, and also my hopes, dreams, and wishes for the wee little one.

How can you love someone so much without even meeting them? Or that someone only being the size of a peach? I love this baby with all that I am and all that I live for every day. It is unthinkable how much more that love will grow.

I went to the Dr's today for a checkup and my mother came with me. It was the first time I had met the doctor. I can honestly say that I love him and feel we are in very capable hands. He set the tone very casual and comfortable (which any expecting mother needs). My mother and I heard the heartbeat today. It was very strong and loud. My mother cried and I had a small tear as well. It all seems real now that I am pregnant. There is a little something growing inside of me. I can't wait to feel it moving around!!

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet idea Fred had. Kind of like a modern baby book. :) I'll have to get back to work on my blog too. Congrats on hearing the heartbeat...that is one of the fun things. :)

    ReplyDelete