Monday, January 31, 2011

Being called Mommy

Alright, this whole being called Mommy thing is a little scary. There are some people at work that do it and it is really creeping me out. I know that I will eventually have to get used to it, but right now I don't really care for it. When the July gets closer then  I think I will have a better feeling about it, but right now not so much.


Also, people touching my belly already is bothering me as well. This belongs to me and no one else has a right to touch my belly without asking me. I have one friend that has been doing it since day one and I think it is cute but not someone who I barely even know. My belly is growing but is not that big yet so BACK OFF!!!!!!! Oh boy and I will let you know if you cross the line!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog (I just found it - tardy for the party) - and if anyone needs assistance on how to refrain from touching pregnant people (or people in general), forward them my way ;)

    ReplyDelete