Monday, January 24, 2011

Morning (ALL DAY) sickness

OMG!!! The people who have been telling me that my morning sickness will be better once I hit second trimester, LIED!!!!!! Of course for me it can't be easy.

When I first found out I was pregnant, I did not feel good. I was nauseous and vomiting. I went to the doctors and got a prescription. I felt much better after starting the medication. My best meal I had was on Christmas day (all I have to say is scalloped potatoes...YUM)! I have gotten my prescription filled twice and the third time my insurance thought it would be the same to give me the generic brand...big mistake!! I gag every time I take it. I have also stopped taking my prenatal vitamins because they made me sick last week. I have been really sick now since last week.

Yesterday, I picked up the pregnancy drops and they didn't really do much today. What has been working is Jolly Ranchers and that is keeping everything at bay. I just want to eat regularly again. When will the madness end...

No comments:

Post a Comment