Thursday, February 3, 2011

Celebration!!

Fred and I planned on going out to this really nice restaurant called Benjamin's  when we found out we were pregnant. I am 15 weeks and we still haven't gone out for the dinner. Either I haven't felt well, or he has been too tired. I really want to go because I am craving the prime rib. I suggested we go tomorrow night because we haven't planned for a Friday yet and thought maybe that would work. We'll see...

The other day I felt a little flutter in my stomach and I stopped everything I was doing to feel it and enjoy it. I knew it was the first feelings of the little one. Fred told me it was gas. I had a feeling but I haven't felt it again. It honestly felt like there was a butterfly just taking flight in my belly. Knowing how active this little one is I wouldn't be surprised if I am already feeling him/her. I got goosebumps thinking about it. I can't wait to feel a kick next.

No comments:

Post a Comment